This 3397 strips, cleans, and profiles in a single time-saving step. Durable and efficient, it offers mobility and versatility for large-sized applications.
- Shot valve handle starts the self-propelled motor; the shot valve closes and the blast wheel ceases automatically when the operator is not present
- Height-adjustable handle, ergonomic blast-wheel placement, and shot blast controls reduce operator fatigue
- In-line preparation system maximizes separation of abrasives and dust, setting a new industry standard for 10.5-inch shot blasters
- Front swivel casters increase maneuverability and control for a more uniform and consistent profile
- Side-slide removable shot screen is easy to access and clean
- Rebound hopper incorporates a newly designed rearfacing vacuum port for improved air flow
- Left-side base magnet may be replaced with a standard edge-blasting plate for surface access within 1/2 inch of the wall