- Operates 8 to 12 hours on a single charge regardless of the floor application
- Ergonomically designed controls for safe and easy handling
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces
- Unique swivel head keeps the blade in contact with the floor
- Sliding front plate allows for exact blade angle
- Adjustable blade pitch and angle
- Quiet Running
- No Harmful toxic fumes
- High Production Rate (Up to 120 feet per minute)
- Built-in, simple recharge from 110 Volt outlet
- Manufactured in the USA. Excellent Customer Service!
VCT, VAT, Carpet, Rubber Back, Vinyl, Woven, Unitary, Enhancer, Adhesives, Vinyl Back, some Ceramics and Thinsets, Hardwood Parquet and Planking, Epoxy, Urethane and other Coatings, Roofing Material and more.